If you’re like most small business owners, you want to know how well your online marketing efforts are working. You might not be able to measure the data points for each of these six types of metrics, but you can still use them as a guide to help you understand what’s working and what isn’t.
- tell people about your product or service and offer them something for free;
- suggest what content they might like;
- give them an incentive to subscribe to your newsletter;
- ask for their name and email address so you can send them information about updates on your product or service.
Lead Capture Pages
- Reducing the number of steps for completing a goal
- Increasing the importance of certain pages
- Improving navigation
- Enhancing design quality
- Making it easier for people to find what they’re looking for